Light Diesel Oil
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 3000 Liter
Our firm is engaged in trading, importing, exporting and supplying Light Diesel Oil which is sourced from the leading vendors of the market. It is highly suitable for different type of machines in order to enhanced their service life and efficiency life. We offer Light Diesel Oil in accurate composition and free from any kind of impurities so as to ensure its wide usage for different machines. Offered product quality tested and available in portable containers so as to ensure its safe delivery.
- Reactivity Data - Chemically stable and incompatible with strong oxidizers. Does not React vigorously with common materials but may react with oxidizing agents
- Health Hazard Data - Routes of entry may be through inhalation/ ingestion/ skin/ eye.
Effects of Exposure / Symptoms
- Inhalation causes dizziness and headache.
- Ingestion may lead to nausea vomiting, irritation of mouth and gastro-intestinal effects likely. Potentially fatal chemical pneumonitis.
- On Skin and eye contact , irritation will remove natural fats from skin. Prolonged or repeated contact should be avoided, Otherwise skin chapping or cracking or possible contact of dermatitis may result. Dry skin, erythema oil acne and oil folliculitis and warty growth may occur which may become skin cancer subsequently on excessive repeated exposure.
- Inhalation - Remove victim to fresh air. Give artificial respiration if necessary. If unconscious but breathing, place in recovery (Unconscious) position and give external cardiac massage if necessary.
- Ingestion - Do not induce vomiting. Remove contaminated clothing. Wash all affected skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Eyes - Irrigate eyes with copious amounts of water. Administration of medical paraffin may reduce absorption through digestive tract.
- Gastric lavage should be done only after endo tracheal intubation in view of respiration which may cause serious chemical pnemonitis for which antibiotic and cortico-steroid therapy may be indicated.
Handling and Storage Precaution Store in a dry cool, well-ventilated area away from heat and flame and keep away oxidizing agents. Avoid contact with liquid or vapors. To use gumboots while handling the product. The fire fighting media to be used is foam, DCP/CO2.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- depends Per Month
- Delivery Time
- immediate Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available